Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Default TRiBot - Help it Grow

Website + Bot will be up soon!
    From the official thread on Sythe:

Originally Posted by TRiLeZ
    We are currently switching servers to a DDoS protected one. The downtime will be about a day.

We are sorry for any inconveniences this may cause."
    Posted around five minutes ago:

We are currently working on setting up DDoS protection. The server should go live within 3-12 hours.

Yes, current VIP members will be compensated for the days which have been lost.
    Justin has been talking to the developer of Tribot and says it will supposedly be up in ~10 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Tyler has just reinstalled cPanel, and one of his web dev guy is working on some more protection, Tyler has gone to bed so it will be around 8-10 hrs from now.

Only 3 randoms aren't working currently, Tyler needs to 'add some more hooks' before he is able to solve them.
    Here's a countdown. The bot should be up by the time the clock reaches zero...hopefully!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...242&msg=TriBot

Hey all,

Just recently found this bot called TRiBot. They have a working OSRS and EOC client with a decent amount of great scripts and most randoms solvable. Scripters such as JJ (Flawless AIO RC script creator) have joined in to help this bot grow.

Best of all, they are giving out incentives to scripters that join in to help the bot progress and attract more people. Check out https://tribot.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=724 for more info. It's just the owner of the site announcing that he is willing to compensate scripters for producing quality products.

Idk if advertising is allowed...I saw someone else advertise wBot so I figured it must be okay. If not, please let me know and I will delete this thread asap.

P.S. Please add Sand as a referrer if you do in fact register. It takes a hundredth of a second for you to type in but goes a long way for myself.

P.S.S. Also, please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not doing this for the referrals. I've been browsing the forums and see potential in this bot and would love to see it grow. With all the controversy going around about wBot, whether its passwords being stolen or simply the bot/website being down for days, I feel it's worth a shot to try and use TRiBot.

P.S.S.S If you are bored and want to learn how to script for TRiBot check out these videos made by J J - The leet scripter who made multiple flawless bots on pretty much every botting forum out there atm.

Thanks
    Last edited by Metroidprim1; 03-25-2013 at 11:09 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Fun fact: TriBot is TRiLeZ's bot, who is actually a retired developer for SRL (mainly reflection). He helped out a great amount here before moving to his own bot. Very good guy.

EDIT:

Forgot to mention, but I'm reasonably certain this is okay to post, but it's in the wrong section, imo.
    Last edited by i luffs yeww; 03-24-2013 at 05:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    159 Post(s)

The "ad" is allowed, but the referral link is not afaik.

I checked out the site before, I just don't like the fact that there is money involved with scripts there.
    Miner & Urn Crafter & 07 Chicken Killer
    SPS BlindWalk Tutorial

Working on: Nothing

teacher in every art, brought the fire that hath proved to mortals a means to mighty ends

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by litoris View Post

I checked out the site before, I just don't like the fact that there is money involved with scripts there.
    Same, I'm sure majority of the people here know about trilez's bot
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by litoris View Post

Good to know, ill take it down.
    Also, I think the money portion is just to keep the forums and bot running. Not only that but it seems like Trilez is simply taking the money and using it in ways to bring more scripters and build a community which I'm okay with.

Quote Originally Posted by grats View Post
    Same, I'm sure majority of the people here know about trilez's bot
    I'm sure the majority of older Villavu members do. But to the majority of OSRS botters that are frantically looking for an easy-to-use bot, they probably have no idea who Trilez is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

sad that OSRS bot is only for vip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kiro View Post
    sad that OSRS bot is only for vip
    Yea, it is...
    Personally I think it's worth it. The client itself is pretty flawless - most anti-randoms are working. The only downside is the lack of scripters on the site which I'm sure will improve eventually.

edit: Just an fyi - I think the site is getting ddosed because it is currently down. Bot is still working though
    Last edited by Metroidprim1; 03-24-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

My bot isn't working I think i forgot my username and pass

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

I don't use TriBot, but I see no problem with it. Last time I was there the community was kind of dead, maybe with OSRS they'll get a bit of life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Overrated View Post
    My bot isn't working I think i forgot my username and pass
    Actually, I think the servers are being ddosed or something. Not only is the site not working but I can't open up the client either.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    I don't use TriBot, but I see no problem with it. Last time I was there the community was kind of dead, maybe with OSRS they'll get a bit of life
    The OSRS update is definitely bringing in more people it seems. I honestly didn't know this bot existed prior to it and looking at all of the new members, they didn't either lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

The bot is probably the best bot I've ever used too bad its down right now I want to bot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Seeeeeeriously ^^
    They get me hooked into using it, then the thing is down! lol
    Oh well, worth the wait I think. Just hope it comes back up today

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I stumbled across Tribot a few days ago and didn't pay any attention to it. I figured it was just a some sore of BS website. Nice to know it's legit. Might try it out eventually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I'm a subscriber and I must say the bot is everything and more. It's legit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ann_arbor View Post
    I stumbled across Tribot a few days ago and didn't pay any attention to it. I figured it was just a some sore of BS website. Nice to know it's legit. Might try it out eventually.
    It's worth a shot. The $5 donation needed to access the OSRS client may seem like it's not worth it, but it really is. Anti-randoms are near flawless, just need more scripters!

Quote Originally Posted by jcrad74 View Post
    I'm a subscriber and I must say the bot is everything and more. It's legit.
    It definitely is haha. I'm just a little dissapointed the bot + site has been down all day >_<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

How can they expect to grow a base if they won't commit to proper ddos protection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

What kind of scripts does it currently have?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
    How can they expect to grow a base if they won't commit to proper ddos protection
    Their previous userbase before OSRS was laughable. I don't think being the target of ddos was a problem. I also think the majority of the downtime today is because they are transferring their servers to a place more reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by xzeroxnet View Post
    What kind of scripts does it currently have?
    There's a Rock Crab killer that banks and eats, decent air runecrafter, great aio woodcutting scripts, flethers with 99 proggies, and a few others. They seem to be growing in size/recognition pretty quickly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

If the servers were taken down for an upgrade, is there an eta for when they are going back up?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emu View Post
    If the servers were taken down for an upgrade, is there an eta for when they are going back up?
    Yup yup. Edited my main post. He said on another forum that the site will/should be up by tomorrow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thanks for the update!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

I'm against this bot, sorry TRiLeZ/Pyro.

Hopefully Jagex beefs up their anti-bottng technology. Waited all these years wishing OSR would come back... only to see it start to become infested by bots.
    Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Can vouch for TRiBot, been using it for a few days, works very well

Best thing is, it auto-updates when RS updates, going to start scripting for it soon

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

I learned something: TriBot is from a member here..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

is/Will there ever be paid scripts for Tribot?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information