Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [REFLECTION] Air Runcrafter 2.0 5/20/14

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by djmargus View Post
    this is crapp !!!! NEED UPDATE!
    If you think it is crap how about you recode it to how you like it to run? People need some attitude changes, these people write these scripts for free and are nice enough to let others use it. Don't like the script? Don't use it or post your problems, saying that it is crap and needs updating is useless and won't get anything fixed. This script run perfectly fine for me, if it doesn't for you then it's a problem on your end more than likely.
    Got me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

interesting !? how its run perfect ???? Its caant find bank and nothing, always stucks ands stays on the same spot like 15-minutes...

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

interesting !? how its run perfect ???? Its caant find bank and nothing, always stucks ands stays on the same spot like 15-minutes...
    Like he said, the script is open source so if it doesn't work then fix it to make it work. Don't want to fix it? Stop whining, use proper grammar and spelling, and tell the scripter what the problem is in a polite and coherent manner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Works perfectly for me, i've had it run for over three hours without a hitch. Check your brightness and stop spamming my thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

can u upload fixed version please ``?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, hows your current runecrafting progress looking? I am looking forward to your law runner I am a noob but I acknowledge it and will wait until/if you are kind enough to share your law running script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

SPS_GetArea ERROR: Exception: Error while reading stream: File "C:\Simba2\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_surface07\8_ 7.png" does not exist
    SPS_MergeAreas ERROR: Exception: You are accessing an invalid point, (0,0) at bitmap[3]
    Error: Exception: Access violation at line 398
    The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 4, 5]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

it crafts runes but wont run to or from the bank :/ might have setup wrong but dont think so

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Byttor View Post
    it crafts runes but wont run to or from the bank :/ might have setup wrong but dont think so
    Judging from your previous two posts, you don't have the most up to date sps. I posted a link on the main thread of what you need to get in order for the script to work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jman1208 View Post
    Judging from your previous two posts, you don't have the most up to date sps. I posted a link on the main thread of what you need to get in order for the script to work.
    thank you got the help works now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I was skeptical of running this at first due to all the complaints on here of it not working, but after running it im convinced they're all noobies who didnt install it correctly. It works brilliantly for me, thank you for sharing. Do have one question though, did you put in a intentional delay in the walking. It seems to take 10 or so seconds before its next click on the minimap
    Last edited by itsblown; 04-15-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hi, I would like to use this script, but when I try to run it, I get this error message
    Code:
    [Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\Air Runner1.6.simba(503:2): Invalid number of parameters at line 502
    this is the area it goes to when it shows the error message
    @.png

Since I know pretty much nothing about the code simba scripts use, I don't know what the error means or what to do about it, so any help would be appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by itsblown View Post
    I was skeptical of running this at first due to all the complaints on here of it not working, but after running it im convinced they're all noobies who didnt install it correctly. It works brilliantly for me, thank you for sharing. Do have one question though, did you put in a intentional delay in the walking. It seems to take 10 or so seconds before its next click on the minimap
    No it's just how SPS works unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaddrag View Post
    Hi, I would like to use this script, but when I try to run it, I get this error message
    Code:
    [Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\Air Runner1.6.simba(503:2): Invalid number of parameters at line 502
    this is the area it goes to when it shows the error message
    @.png

Since I know pretty much nothing about the code simba scripts use, I don't know what the error means or what to do about it, so any help would be appreciated.
    I'm not sure why its giving you that error, just delete that line and it should work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

just went for 2 hours and 10 minutes! It was eventually stuck in the altar and wouldnt craft . this actualy inspired me to attempt to work on a law crafter. Looked up a tut on SPS but It always miss clicks going from draynor bank to the boat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

just went for 2 hours and 10 minutes! It was eventually stuck in the altar and wouldnt craft . this actualy inspired me to attempt to work on a law crafter. Looked up a tut on SPS but It always miss clicks going from draynor bank to the boat
    It got stuck because the color changed. It does that sometimes, the color completely changes inside the altar on the minimap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I'm not sure why its giving you that error, just delete that line and it should work.
    now I'm really confused, I deleted the line that was highlighted in orange, and when I tried to run it again, the line right after the one I deleted got highlighted and it gives me the same error about invalid number of parameters.

it kept doing that until I got to the end of the script, at which point it still gave me the same error, but with a line number way past the end of the script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaddrag View Post
    now I'm really confused, I deleted the line that was highlighted in orange, and when I tried to run it again, the line right after the one I deleted got highlighted and it gives me the same error about invalid number of parameters.

it kept doing that until I got to the end of the script, at which point it still gave me the same error, but with a line number way past the end of the script
    end should have a period after it. I have no idea what the original error was but from the sounds of what your describing somewhere in the script a period wasnt placed after the final end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

end should have a period after it. I have no idea what the original error was but from the sounds of what your describing somewhere in the script a period wasnt placed after the final end.
    If you mean the the end on the last line of the script should have a period, then that's not the problem for me, because it does have a period

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)

No it's just how SPS works unfortunately

Yeh i'm getting the same error..
    [Hint] C:\Users\Dylan\Downloads\Air Runner1.6.simba(273:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 272
    [Hint] C:\Users\Dylan\Downloads\Air Runner1.6.simba(315:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 314
    [Hint] C:\Users\Dylan\Downloads\Air Runner1.6.simba(352:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 351
    [Hint] C:\Users\Dylan\Downloads\Air Runner1.6.simba(411:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 410
    [Error] C:\Users\Dylan\Downloads\Air Runner1.6.simba(503:2): Invalid number of parameters at line 502

any help would be much appreciated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

How do you change the color in the script?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

just a suggestion or maybe someone can help me to where i can adjust it myself, but can you make it to where it uses regular essence instead of pure, being a low miner i could only mine regular essence atm and would like to use them up, so if you could change it or if someone could tell me how to change it from pure to regular that would be great. thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Compiling failed.
    It says "Antiban;" on line 502
    It doesn't even let me start the script because of this error.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Could you please link me the tutorial for the path walking as i'd like to have a shot at making this faster and for different altars.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

did you even test this script before publishing it?

[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/sps-osr.simba(480:3): Variable 'Z' never used at line 479
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/sps-osr.simba(482:3): Variable 'DEGREEFIX' never used at line 481
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/sps-osr.simba(483:3): Variable 'FINDPOINT' never used at line 482
    [Hint] C:\Users\Ingensin\Downloads\Air Runner1.6.simba(273:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 272
    [Hint] C:\Users\Ingensin\Downloads\Air Runner1.6.simba(315:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 314
    [Hint] C:\Users\Ingensin\Downloads\Air Runner1.6.simba(352:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 351
    [Hint] C:\Users\Ingensin\Downloads\Air Runner1.6.simba(411:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 410
    [Error] C:\Users\Ingensin\Downloads\Air Runner1.6.simba(503:2): Invalid number of parameters at line 502
    Compiling failed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i keep getting this but ive tried all the known solutions on here any suggestions? "Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\Air Runner1.6.simba'"
    Edit: i have fixed the first error but now all i get is the invalid number of parameters at line 502
    Last edited by KamaKozzi; 04-25-2013 at 01:25 AM. Reason: additonal information

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information