Thread: Permissions Trashed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Default Permissions Trashed

Hello. I am a new member here, and I was trying to post my first script; however, on my forum account (Emarian) I cannot post, download attachments, or anything. I had to register this account (Siracyx) in order to create this thread.

I'm only interested in retrieving my Emarian account because that is the main nick I use around the web, and I created that account on the SRL forums back in early 2007 and want to retain my join date. I believe my account is in the wrong usergroup or something.

However, if this is a problem, I have no problem sticking to this Siracyx account. Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quoted
    267 Post(s)

You're having issues because you haven't confirmed your email for the other account. I've resent the confirmation email, be sure to check your junk folder. Once your other account is activated, let me know so that I can merge this one with it.
    STOP PM'ING ME

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

^^ Isn't that the truth.

Thank you guys SO MUCH. It's fixed now. I believe what happened is when I joined I had an ancient email and it's been years since I've been on it so I changed it in the CP like last week and I believe it never sent the activation email because I checked for it everywhere. I'm done now but I don't care about that other account, it'd be great if you could just delete it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Runehack123 View Post
    Hobbit is not community watch staff Gala from SRL Skype de-rep group
    ¬.¬ zzzz
    The skype group is not official ... ...

Thread Information