Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [07 Guide][The Solution To Your Botting Problems][Compiled/Updated Often]

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    249 Post(s)

My bitdefender AV stopped me from going to that link. It claimed it was malware.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    My bitdefender AV stopped me from going to that link. It claimed it was malware.
    It most certainly is not. I have gotten that link from a member's link. Ill find the other thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

When ever i try to run any bot it says: Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'srl-OSR/srl.simba' used from 'C(((\Simba\Scripts\IronMaiden[v1,1].simba')))).
    according to what script in using the (((name of script)))) changes. How do i make it find srl so the bot will function?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    249 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Physic View Post
    It most certainly is not. I have gotten that link from a member's link. Ill find the other thread
    It probably isn't, it's most likely just a false alarm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    It probably isn't, it's most likely just a false alarm.
    Yeah, I still want to find that thread. Don't want to scare other users you know?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I am on a mac, while using VMware Fusion to load up windows so I could use simba, I currently downloaded everything perfectly, and I am botting using the script for pest control which there are tons of great reviews on. My issue is that constantly my simba smart 8 window freezes way to often for about 15 seconds each time. Thus resulting in my bot not attacking enough monsters to get pest control points or zeal, any ideas on why its freezing? It may be my connection, but when I use the internet its super fast, only on the bot it freezes. Maybe its runescape, or idk.
    This also happens even if I close everything on my desktop and only bot is running. so confused

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nareg View Post
    I am on a mac, while using VMware Fusion to load up windows so I could use simba, I currently downloaded everything perfectly, and I am botting using the script for pest control which there are tons of great reviews on. My issue is that constantly my simba smart 8 window freezes way to often for about 15 seconds each time. Thus resulting in my bot not attacking enough monsters to get pest control points or zeal, any ideas on why its freezing? It may be my connection, but when I use the internet its super fast, only on the bot it freezes. Maybe its runescape, or idk.
    This also happens even if I close everything on my desktop and only bot is running. so confused
    Try running the script on your browser. Might clear up alot of problems? I don't really know how else I could fix that problem. It doesn't really seem like anything is wrong with Simba, but rather your computer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had SMART8 running smoothly a few days ago, but now when I go to play a script, the usual cmd prompt comes up, then quickly ends. This wont let me load up SMART8. Sunday the 21 it decided to not work, then yesterday the 22 it worked fine, and now tonight the 23 it has the same issue. I read your thread and did everything so I am in need of assistance. Have you heard of this problem before or know what to do?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Posting a picture of command prompt showing what error I am getting.shitttt thing.png

EDIT: 5 minutes later it started working again, but I would still very much appreciate a response.
    Last edited by twertley; 04-24-2013 at 03:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

smart cannon spawn clients O.O

first it was white screen
    then i reset simba and that. O.O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Compiled successfully in 2059 ms.
    SRL Compiled in 16 msec
    New window: 525868
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap, SRL - NavBar Bitmap, SRL - Options Bitmap]
    Compiled successfully in 3354 ms.
    SRL Compiled in 16 msec

when trying to load smart 8 i get this, then the black command prompt opens which is meant to open the smart client but it just stays on it and nothing happens... anyone please help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SPS_GetArea ERROR: Exception: Error while reading stream: File "C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_other07\seers _magic.png" does not exist

i dont have runescape_other07 folder, where do i get it? tried googling and searched forums, nothing found :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

on fishingguildfisher 1.02 im getting an error, it wont even let me run it. I HAVE updated/corrected slr
    [Q]Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/Srl.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\name of the script you're running.simba'

I get that but its looking for it under my temp internet files/downloads?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\Trevor\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\T emporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LETTERS AND NUMBERS WEERRE HERE\FishingGuildFisher[1.02].simba'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SLR/SLR.simba' used from 'C:\Users\John\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Tem porary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SJHJP2OV\[07] AIO Fighter Release [0.1].simba'

Help?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

This worked for me. Thank you for providing a solution and link.

Well it worked for the first smart I pulled up but on second attempt (with the first running) I got another white screen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USphinx View Post
    If the white screen problem is neither fixed by restarting Simba or getting the latest Java(32bit), then you must do the following steps:
    1. Java 6u32 <--- Download And Install, If You Get An Error Installing PM Me
    2. Attachment 20861
    3. Attachment 20862
    4. Attachment 20863
    5. Go To: Control Panel > Programs > Java > Go To The Java Tab > Click View... > Make Sure The Only Enabled Java Is 1.6
    6. Play

P.S.: If you don't want to make an Oracle account you can get a different JRE 6 version from here: Oldapps
    Excellent, thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Help I get this...
    ** Smart Cannot Spawn Clients **
    Successfully executed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

this guide is dead...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i tried this and scripts still dont work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I added {$DEFINE SMART8} to the 2nd line on a script but it wont load up with smart. Is that not what you need to do for a script to run with smart? Sorry I'm pretty new to this but I've been trying to figure it all out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

people always want to help but none of it makes any sense. i dont even know where to start on this confusing wonderful site
    Last edited by Ashaman88; 07-17-2013 at 04:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've tried several combat scripts and none of them will actually click the mob to do combat. Most of them will hover the mouse over the mob and walk around the area where the mob spawns but none of them will actually do the deed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Error: Exception: Font [P07UpChars] not found. at line 226
    The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

[Error] C:\Users\Gebruiker\Desktop\Moneyz!\Simba\Includes\ SPS/sps.simba(357:9): Unknown identifier 'ClickNorth' at line 356
    Compiling failed.

How do I go about fixing this little problem?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

When trying to load smart I get:

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(282:145): Invalid number of parameters at line 281

What do I do?
    Zydrate comes in a little glass vial.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information